[Diy_efi] help with Eagle PCB software

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Thu Mar 2 05:02:13 UTC 2006

I'm putting together a schematic and PCB using Eagle for the first time and I'm having problems, mostly with ERCs on the power pins.  Is anyone here familiar with Eagle and willing to lend a hand?  This is an EFI related project...

thanks,
--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.