[Diy_efi] Holley projection questions

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Fri Mar 10 16:05:42 UTC 2006

Welcome to the list...

I had issues similar to this with my Haltech -- there were two sets of
'grounds'..  some were 'sensor grounds' (floating 'grounds') and the other
type was a chassis ground.  I got those confused at first and got some funky
readings, as the grounding strap between the engine and the chassis had some
corrosion...    This caused intermittent leaning out / stalling conditions,
the ECM would reset as soon as it the ground.  I had to repin all the
connectors on the factory ECU)  so....  sure enough, i figured out it was
the ground after really looking closer at all the black wires in the
harness... and the diagram a little more :P

As far as this wiring harness goes... Can you e-mail me a copy of the PDF?
I'll take a look at that wiring and see what i think.  If i don't see
anything glaringly obvious, i'll post it on my website and post a reply with
the link so that i can share this with the others..

I've never seen the Pro-jection