[Diy_efi] 1227747 ECM Chip

Fehn, Ron G RFEHN
Tue Mar 14 22:36:34 UTC 2006

350 cid with auto trans will get you started.  it is on crossfire forum.
i had same but manual trans so needed some work to convert bin to
manual.

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]
On Behalf Of Chuck Kahler
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 12:03 AM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Diy_efi] 1227747 ECM Chip

Hi,

I'm installing a 1227747 ECM on a 1984 Cross Fire Corvette engine. The
engine is installed in a 2200 Lb car with a 700R4 automatic
transmission.
The rear end ratio is 3.1 to 1. The engine is completely stock.

I want to burn a chip for the ECM and have Bins; Akal, amur, anlw 5469,
anlz
5483, asdz9578. Which of these would work best. If anyone has a better
one I
would appreciate it if you could send it to me.

Regards,
Chuck

If you do not want to receive future unsolicited commercial email
advertisements or promotions from American Family you may opt-out
by visiting the following website:
<https://www3.dncsolution.com/SSL/DNESolution/OptOutCode/OptOut.aspx?el=5 >
Note: After opting-out, you may receive emails that you have
specifically requested from American Family.  If you are a current
American Family customer, you may still receive transactional emails
regarding your existing policies or accounts with American Family.
American Family Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates utilize
the PossibleNow DNESolution to administer this email opt-out process.