[Diy_efi] 16191947 ECM

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield
Mon Mar 20 20:48:45 UTC 2006

ODB II didnt come to pass until late 96 and 97+ cars and trucks.. I have a 94 GA and it was an ODBI system.... got the plug to prove it

  jim

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com wrote:
  Action Required:
Recommendation:

Hello: I got a 16191947 (BFTD) ECM out of a 1994 Grand Am. The original engine was a SOHC Quad 4 Vin "3" The engine in the car
when I parted it out was a 1993 Quad 4 DOHC. The ECM does not have a wire at Pin D6 on the Lt. Blue connector . This is the Diag Test Terminal "B" on the ALDL in the 1993 wiring diagram. I didn't get the ALDL connector from the car so I was wondering is this an early OBII ECM for 1994 ? Thanks

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.