[Diy_efi] 16191947 ECM

Justin Albury justin
Thu Mar 23 00:35:42 UTC 2006

hi guys .......sorry but i have come in part way through this..... here
in australia we have a few cars with the same setup.
OBD-II connector but OBD-I / ALDL data @ 8192baud none of the 160 baud
stuff had a OBD-II plug.  i found a pre made cable on ebay for this
job.  OBD-II plug but for 8192baud data in OBD-I format and pluged into
the USB port and came up as a serial port in XP....very cute!!  I did
have the same type cable id made up years ago but new laptop has no
serial port... works well .....here is a link
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/USB-aldl-diagnostic-link-VR-VS-VT-Holden-commodore_W0QQitemZ4624049189QQcategoryZ102357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
i hope this may help ......if im way off track ......oh well ...sorry

Justin