[Diy_efi] RE: Nissan KA24E ECU and CAS

John Smith1882 dirtrider218
Fri May 5 18:48:15 UTC 2006

I don't have the actual parts; this is the best image I have found thus far
after DAYS of searching.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/65ShelbyClone/triggerwheel.jpg

Now that my suspicions have been confirmed on the conditioning circuit, it
shouldn't be hard to build one with a 556 IC. I already have a handful of
optical switches, so the trigger wheel will be the only real challenge. I
think in order to keep machine time down, I may just make a crank-mounted
angle wheel with 180 windows instead and a seperate 50% underdriven 4-window
injector wheel.

I still haven't found any definite confirmation that the injector pulse
alone can tell the computer the rough crank angle. Supposedly it will throw
a code, yet still run...