[Diy_efi] RE: Is the Willem Universal EPROM Programmer any good?(Joe Boucher)

Joe Boucher boucherj
Tue May 9 03:28:53 UTC 2006

Well, okay.  Where are you?  What will the postage be, $100?  :-)

I'm at 3100 Sugar St   Bedford, TX 76021

Thanks.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]On
Behalf Of Darryl M Gilbert
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 1:01 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] RE: Is the Willem Universal EPROM Programmer any
good?(Joe Boucher)

hello: I have a new on that you can have , did not work on my 2716's i
think they were, whatever is used in the 1227747 ECM. It does support a
lit of EPROMS, but not the ones I wanted to burn. Went with the pocket
programmer and it works absolutely perfect. I was going to throw it away.
Pay shipping and its yours
Darryl.....