[Diy_efi] RE: Is the Willem Universal EPROM Programmer any good?(Joe Boucher)

Darryl M Gilbert dgilbert78
Tue May 9 11:38:10 UTC 2006

He He You must have been looking on E Bay..item 3 cents, S and H 500
bucks. I figure $10.00 should take care of it, will ship UPS
Darryl Gilbert
7725 30th Ave N
St Petersburg, Fl 33710
I made a cord to power it from the power supply and ran it with the
parallel port. It is for use on a USB port (gets power from there) I had
no USB, so made a power cable to power from a power supply connection and
has a USP connector on the other end. Then ran it on parallel port.
Some where I read that 2716's would have problems, something about not
enough burn current or something. Anyway only played with it a little
until I learned it would not work for me
Darryl....