OH ADMIN! Woo-Hoo? Re: [Diy_efi] Christopher K Kete/Corp/Cumminsisout of the office.

Ulmer, James D - Denver, CO james.d.ulmer
Thu May 11 16:06:01 UTC 2006

I'm not disputing the guy made a stupid mistake and should be turned off
just to save bandwidth. It was just faster for me to make a rule than
delete his string of messages.
Complain to the Admin: YES! Save yourself hassles: Yes, also.

Big Jim

On