OH ADMIN! Woo-Hoo? Re: [Diy_efi] ChristopherKKete/Corp/Cumminsisout of the office.

Holt, Brent D PE431 brent.holt
Thu May 11 19:58:48 UTC 2006

Hey Joe...
I noticed your email addy, namely: ...cfl.rr.com...

Where in central Florida are you located? I'm over by Oviedo/UCF area.

-Brent

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]
On Behalf Of Joe Vitek
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:53 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: OH ADMIN! Woo-Hoo? Re: [Diy_efi]
ChristopherKKete/Corp/Cumminsisout of the office.

> No need to fret guys. Chris will straighten it out on the 29th.

Well, at least he is getting a repeat of all of them too. He will see
all of his "out of
office" replies that ended up on the list when he gets back and will
never forget to unsub
next time he is "out of office". Of course, ADMIN unsubbing of his
subscription would be
nicer for us who are on the real time list as opposed to the digest...

:D

--
joe