Central Florida (was RE: OH ADMIN! Woo-Hoo? Re: [Diy_efi]ChristopherKKete/Corp/Cumminsisout of the office.)

Joe Vitek joevitek
Thu May 11 20:09:38 UTC 2006

> Hey Joe...
> I noticed your email addy, namely: ...cfl.rr.com...
>
> Where in central Florida are you located? I'm over by Oviedo/UCF area.

I am in Cocoa... I wonder who else on the list here is in central Florida. Roll call?

I rarely post, but I am on the real time list. I have yet to get my GM ECM project on my
Olds big block. I have a carb on it, but it is just the chassis right now. Once the car
gets all back together and running nicely (bugs worked out), I will dive into the EFI
project.

Here is my build website:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/joevitek/Motorized_Projects/HO_kit/index.htm

I graduated from UCF in '94 and used to live right there off Alafaya. Still have friends
over there with whom I visit often. Maybe a central Florida get together would be in
order...

--
joe