OH ADMIN! Woo-Hoo? Re: [Diy_efi] Christopher KKete/Corp/Cumminsisout of the office.

Pete Paraska pparaska
Thu May 11 22:26:54 UTC 2006

At 05:34 PM 5/11/2006 +0000, you wrote:
> > No need to fret guys. Chris will straighten it out on the 29th.
>
>Well, at least he is getting a repeat of all of them too. He will see all
>of his "out of
>office" replies that ended up on the list when he gets back and will never
>forget to unsub
>next time he is "out of office". Of course, ADMIN unsubbing of his
>subscription would be
>nicer for us who are on the real time list as opposed to the digest...
>
>:D
>
>--
>joe

Well, don't think this isn't annoying for those of us on the digest either.
At least I got to actually delete one entire digest because the only thing
in it were his OoO messages.  I personally archive most lists I'm on,
especially digests.  Taking up disc space with digests with 90% OoO
messages from one guy is a bit annoying.  And a filter won't work
for a digest receiver either, as the entire digest will hit the bit bucket,
where it might also include messages I want to read, like the one
about the MakeZine.com article.
Pete