[Diy_efi] RE:Ignition amplifier Bosch 0-227-100-200

Stevan Glogovac glogovacs
Tue May 16 17:16:42 UTC 2006

Guys,

  thank you for help.

  My problem is that I have to use ignition amplifier that can control dwell. My ECU is not doing it, it only signals when the amplifier can start charging coils and when the spark should be fired.

  I hoped I could find one that has more than one end stage in the same package... and 0-227-100-200 was my candidate, as it was used even back in 80ies... but it seems like it isn't. :(

  I guess I would have to use 4 single amplifiers then...

  Thanks,
  NG