[Diy_efi] Ignition amplifier Bosch 0-227-100-200

ENSEMBLE J-HOLLAND j_holland
Sat May 13 20:24:20 UTC 2006

Hello,

  I am about to convert my existing ignition system to coil-over-spark.
As I would need four end stages (ignition amplifiers), I was interested
in using ones that have more then one end stage inside the samo
housing. I am able to purchase Bosch items 0-227-100-200 that incorporate two
end stages quite chaply.

  However, I ultimatively need modules that are able to control the
dwell on their own. I was able to find some info on 0-227-100-200, but not
if the modules are capable of doing dwell control.

  Does anyone have a clue?

  Many thanks,
  NG

  The schematics for I have seen for some late model Suzukis show the ignition amplifier built in to the Coil On Plug module. Maybe these could simplify your task.