[Diy_efi] Six cylinder vs. eight cylinder TBI wiring harness.

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Sun May 28 12:42:08 UTC 2006

Yes, same basic distributor and other sensors, only thing that will be
different in the ECM is the cylinder count...  (and obviously the crank
trigger will be a bit different also).   All the other sensors should be the
same, excepting perhaps emissions (Some older engines used a modulated
vaccum solenoid EGR valve while others had a digital EGR system which was
entirely electrical.  Others used AIR injection.  Either way, that's easy
enough to work around ;)

-- Lee