[Diy_efi] Temperature/Pressure sensors

Alex Garbino agarbino
Sat Nov 4 17:59:14 UTC 2006

I've tried this before, but now I want to:
1) have a completely stand alone system, so I can use it in different cars,
as well as having the possibility of using it as a module to replace the
existing ECU
2) using the existing sensors just gives me a varying resistance.... I don't
have any of the calibration/linearization data, so it's difficult to
determine the actual values of what I'm measuring, as well as determining my
error margins...

Regards,
Alex