[Diy_efi] Need an ALDL def for $88

Brendan Patten bpatten
Sat Nov 11 05:40:54 UTC 2006

Download EFI Live v4, it will read the $88.  You could also swap out the
Memcal from a 91+ car and run the $A1 code.  Will have to change speedo
info to make it right, other then that all the same.  $A1 works with
FreeSCAN

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]
On Behalf Of Charles Woock
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 11:24 PM
To: 1diy_efi mailing list
Subject: [Diy_efi] Need an ALDL def for $88

I have downloaded several $88 ALDL .ads files...  I have also edited
them all...  I can't get one to send data.  I can get connected but
won't get data.  It streams error packets.  I've read all I can on
Thirdgen.org and have come up short.  I'm pretty sure someone out there
has one that works.  Can you help me?  If you know another good source
for technical info about this stuff, links would also be appreciated.

1227727 running $88 (3.1, V6, cavalier type)

Many thanks,
Charles