[Diy_efi] Need an ALDL def for $88

Charles Woock atomic
Sat Nov 11 05:24:26 UTC 2006

I have downloaded several $88 ALDL .ads files...  I have also edited them all...  I can't get one to send data.  I can get connected but won't get data.  It streams error packets.  I've read all I can on Thirdgen.org and have come up short.  I'm pretty sure someone out there has one that works.  Can you help me?  If you know another good source for technical info about this stuff, links would also be appreciated.

1227727 running $88 (3.1, V6, cavalier type)

Many thanks,
Charles