[Diy_efi] problem with ecu and injector duty

Carter Shore clshore
Tue Nov 14 18:01:39 UTC 2006

Yes, that's exactly the point of my post;

Duty cycle is ratio of On-time to Off-time.
If the injectors are not triggered synchronously with
the crankshaft, and all you know is the On-time (17
mS) then either the pulse *frequency* or Off-Time must
be known in order to calculate the duty cycle.

Some batch-fire schemes are asynchronous with the
crankshaft, but it doesn't appear to me that this is
one of them, after examining the site.

Carter Shore