[Diy_efi] Converting from Carburation to TBI

Mike V efi
Thu Nov 16 13:09:07 UTC 2006

Sure! The first thing I thought of was "how rowdy is the cam?"
You say you don't know the number, but is it an RV type cam,
or does it idle like a NHRA SuperStock?  <grin>.   There are
probably members here that can assist more, but speed-density
systems give me fits when the cam has lots of overlap.  - MV