[Diy_efi] Rich detonation?

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Tue Nov 21 18:44:22 UTC 2006

--- "Becker, Damon (Damon)" <damonb at avaya.com> wrote:

> I wish.  I'm sorry.  All the stuff I have seen are
> in hard form, and were dated back to WWII, when they
> experimented with stuff like turbosupercharging and
> water injection for airplane engines.

Yeah, most of the stuff I've seen is from "The
Internal Combustion Engine in Theory and Practice" by
Charles Fayette Taylor.  I try to base my
understanding on what's in there much of the time.
I've been hoping for something more recent, but my
reading of what he has published is that
susceptibility to detonation trails off with
increasing richness.  I may have to go re-read and see
if I'm misunderstanding something.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |

Sponsored Link

Rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Loan for $1399/mo.
Calcuate new payment. www.LowerMyBills.com/lre