[Diy_efi] Removing EGR,TCC ???

Mike sonoma
Tue Oct 10 07:30:49 UTC 2006

Hi Steve

I'm planning on running VSS to the ECM,  the DRAC module is missing,  I have
cruise control it was mentioned that I could use the output from the optical
sensor on the back of my speedo to supply signal directly to the ECM VSS
pin.  I haven't tried this so I don't know if it will work
I hope to connect A/C and P/N to have idle bumped up or down.

>should be fine.  You'll want VSS and P/N hooked up, though, do you have
>them?
I've decided to keep EGR for now.
>As long as you have all the pieces to implement EGR, I'd say go ahead
>and do it.  Take it out later when you've gotten a better understanding
>of how it all works together.

>--steve

Thanks