[Diy_efi] Cleaning a wire harness?

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Wed Oct 11 14:19:46 UTC 2006

I just looked at the actual product I use, it is 'Greased Ligntning' which I buy in gallon jugs at my local Lowes home center here in midwestern US

----- Original Message ----
From: Steve Ravet <Steve.Ravet at arm.com>
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2006 11:25:12 PM
Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] Cleaning a wire harness?

"goop" or other emulsifying hand cleaner works well, with lots of rags
or paper towels.

--steve

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.