[Diy_efi] EEC-V Tuning

Ben P benof1987
Thu Oct 12 04:51:45 UTC 2006

yeah. I did hear something about the standard computer being unable to cope
with more than about 12psi, no matter how modified. Is that true, or is that
just a MAP sensor limitation?

and how do you go about changing the calibration of the map sensor on a
factory computer when you change it (to one that reads higher)?

thanks
Ben