[Diy_efi] Is E85 worth it? Speed factor?

Ernest Buckler ebuckler
Mon Sep 4 04:19:56 UTC 2006

-- motorcycles usually get 50+
> mpg, but they have many times the emissions of a
> comparable new car PER MILE).

I haven't seen anyone put SPEED into this set of equations yet: If we
average 90 mph instead of 60 mph, we instantly reduce the average TIME of
emissions by 1/3.  If mpg did not drop by 1/3, the difference is a net gain
in reduced emissions.   I wonder if the judge will believe me when I tell
him I was just trying to make the planet a better place by keeping the air a
little cleaner?  [:oj
Ernie B.