[Diy_efi] Is E85 worth it?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Sep 6 13:51:33 UTC 2006

> You cannot mix-n-match emissions measured according to
> different standards. The EU driving cycle is very different
> to the US EPA's.
> See your Bosch Automotive Handbook.

Granted, but presumably diesel and gas numbers from the EU are
comparable to each other, as a way of seeing how clean diesels are over
there.

By the way, Ian, thanks for digging up and posting those numbers.  I
said I was willing to be convinced that VW and MB were sending their
crappy diesels over here, it looks like that's the case.  I look forward
to the day when buses and dump trucks don't trail thick black clouds
behind them, they've avoided their share of the cost of pollution (and
road maintenance) for too long.

--steve

The 2006 ARM Developers' Conference, October 3-5, Santa Clara, US
Join ARM and its technology and tools Partners from around the world at the only industry event for developers of ARM PoweredR solutions.
http://www.arm.com/developersconference/

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.