[Diy_efi] Haltech Data Logging

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Wed Sep 20 02:44:55 UTC 2006

The haltech > dos.txt would work fine if you didn't have to pass
parameters.  its not a strict data logging program, and there are no
command-line switches to configure like your mentioning.   If you've got
WinXP the only thing that comes to mind is to install a printer driver that
writes to disk.  this way the dos emulator will pipe the output to a windows
printer, which simply writes the data to disk.  i've done this before, i
think win98 has a "file writer" or "print to disk" function as a "generic"
or "Microsoft" brand printer in the 'add printers' section.

Let me know what you come up with, again, short notice not much time to
research.

-- LL