[Diy_efi] WIN 98 USB

Bill Washington bill.washington
Wed Sep 20 23:44:49 UTC 2006

Ben,
    Then all you have to do is download the WIN98 USB driver from your
USB manufacturer's website and install it - they should also have a text
file giving installation instructions.
However that USB driver will probably only work with the one
manufacturer's device - if you use various USB devices you will probably
need to install separate drivers for each one.
I am not aware of a generic USB driver for WIN 98.

Regards
Bill