[Diy_efi] 60-2 Toothwheel - Kalman Filter or ( EKF ) usage

Alex Ruiz arsoftware
Tue Apr 3 12:15:08 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm using a microcontroller with standard CAPTURE/COMPARE units in order to
process a 60-2 crank wheel. I'm very concerned about noise and a single step
Kalman Filter seems to be a very good tool for this application.

Does anybody have experience with that? Could you please point me to some
articles or information on how that particular application of Kalman could
be implemented? Is it really efficient as it sounds like?

I'm still reading the basic literature about Kalman and Statistics.

Much appreciated.
Alex