[Diy_efi] 5 pin connector

Bill Washington bill.washington
Mon Apr 16 04:24:06 UTC 2007

Rick,
    Are these flat or round pins, in a line or an array?
If they are flat, in a line, with a metal spring retainer around the
outside of the female housing - they are probably an AMP "Junior
Timer"connector look at the following web pages. Do you see the correct
type there? I believe that Bosch used these connectors on many of their
systems.
<http://www.m-cal.com/Products/list/5/15/>
<http://eagleday.stores.yahoo.net/ampconnectors.html>

Regards