[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 30, Issue 2

Bill Washington bill.washington
Thu Aug 16 06:35:48 UTC 2007

Bill,
    I had a similar problem about 25 years ago, everything appeared to
be there but it would not go - it turned out that the coil had
'partially' failed - a shorted turn - it would spark at atmospheric
pressure but not in the cylinder under compression - changed the coil
and away she went ...
Good Luck
Bill