[Diy_efi] GM Fuel Pump / Tank Options

J M galaxiecustom500
Tue Aug 28 13:30:57 UTC 2007

I hadn't thought about the plastic fittings and
threading.  Being the same material they might not cut
threads.  If the tank was made out of thinner material
they would "cut" threads.

With a metal fitting you could just cut a hole and
thread the fitting in.  It should have an adequate
seal but using something like JB weld around the
outside just to make sure wouldn't hurt.

I kind of like the idea of bending plastic pipe with
sand in it.  If for no other reason then trying it to
see how it works.