[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 30, Issue 9

Bill Washington bill.washington
Wed Aug 29 00:01:13 UTC 2007

Clair,
    In adding any fittings to the fuel tank the most important thing is
ya just gotta have a perfect seal!
... Obvious I know, but fuel tanks, lines and couplings I am very wary
of and careful with! ... fuel leaks are no laughing matter, be careful!
I would tend as far as possible to use a "belt and braces" approach to
any such mods, and not rely on a single sealing method .....

Regards
Bill