[Diy_efi] GM Fuel Pump / Tank Options

Mike Frels mfrels
Fri Aug 31 10:49:27 UTC 2007

I know "zip" about polymer science but all the second hand info I have gotten over the years has told me that about the only substances the Viton seals in our fuels systems will tolerate are hydrocarbon based.

We seem to be deviating from the original thread here but if any knowledgable lister can shed light on seal material and solvent compatibility I am sure we would all benefit AND be back on thread.

Mike