[Diy_efi] fuel tank fittings

wdsmith mediasmith
Wed Aug 29 14:46:05 UTC 2007

I've seen that trick too.
WAY too close.<G>
In fact, I was sitting on it when it went off.
That was around 1963. There was no real damage but I haven't got that
underwear clean yet.
Actually, just a loud, scary Whoosh! but I didn't like it anyway.
Now I use a car wash on the inside and argon-CO2 MIG mix  for the purging.
I won't say that's the best way, or even a good way, but it is the best
I've found with what I have available.