[Diy_efi] fuel tank fittings

Tim.VanSetten at l-3com.com Tim.VanSetten
Wed Aug 29 16:40:05 UTC 2007

There was no offense taken.  Sorry if I came across that way.  I was
only chiming in with one of my "this is a similar story"
experience....Tim.

I had no intention of  malice and did not intend to be critical of your
method.. Remember, that was 45 years ago and exhaust gas was different
then. From what I know of the difference, I'm not sure I want modern
exhaust emissions in my gas tank.  We didn't have shop vacs in 1962.
Then and now, I would pick that over exhaust gas and I would blow
through the tank as you did.

Sorry if my "Stupid people trick" story about myself offended you....
but I had heard Letterman had success with them.