[Diy_efi] fuel tank fittings

wdsmith mediasmith
Wed Aug 29 18:18:29 UTC 2007

Great!!!!!
Now, to set the record even straighter,
I am not fond of net nannies and...
I will be one of the last to criticize or make fun of anybody unless I
have known them a very long time and know them very well.
I may do something that makes your jaw drop while you beat feet for the
nearest bunker. It may sound totally insane to you but, in my situation,
personal ability, research, advice, investigation, shop equipment and
200 other things you know nothing about, it MIGHT be the proper thing to
do. That is to to say I'm right so much as to say you don't know my full
story and conversely, who am I to know yours.
A black and white world would be nice but we don't live in one.
So, If anybody thins I said something negative about THEM, please
re-read what I said.
It is probably a misunderstanding.
If it is negative, it is sure to be about me or some object rather than
a person.
Email conversations make it very easy to convey the wrong thought and
local differences don't help.
A word or phrase commonly mis-used here may mean something entirely
different on the other side of the river or mountains.... or border.
Now, as the guys (way) down south say,
Good on ya, mates!