[Diy_efi] fuel tank fittings

Mike Yates tmc_mike_yates
Wed Aug 29 17:17:51 UTC 2007

We used to weld alot of Ocean Kayak brand kayaks at a boat store i
worked for and we used a heat gun with a reducing nozzle on it. This
was the manufacturers recomended method. and they even would sell you
a kit that was just that, a heat gun with a reducing nozzle, and
strips of their particular blend of plastic.

Mike