[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Ian Molton spyro
Fri Feb 2 20:28:46 UTC 2007

Steven P. Donegan wrote:

> Anyone interested in reviewing the progress let me know and I'll email
> the PDF/C.

Would you like to put your project on my server? I can give you an
account with secure access.

right now the same server hosts my site and a couple of others.

here is my site:

http://www.mnementh.co.uk/

and the autism event I help run:

http://www.autscape.org/

I'd be happy to have this project share my space and bandwidth - and
I'll even register a domain for you if you like.

We can put all the prototype stuff on the site for everyone to see and
play with, then.

I'm planning on adding a git repository to the server soon, so we can
use that to track sourcecode development, too.