[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Steven P. Donegan steve
Fri Feb 2 20:47:23 UTC 2007

Well, I have ~20+ domains of my own already - but recently shifted from
hosting everything myself to just using Yahoo for my mail. I'll be happy
to provide 'content' in the form of schematics (PDF and native WinQcad)
and source code files in whatever language happens to fit the project -
for the PIC based stuff it's the CCS compiler, for the ARM stuff it's
the gnu tool chain.

If I still had my static IP's and a server here I would have given Steve
Ravet free server/bandwidth for the group - instead I just did a small
contribution.

And where in the UK are you Ian?

I am about 5 miles from Disneyland in Southern California - which at
this moment is indeed sunny.