[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Ian Molton spyro
Fri Feb 2 22:47:06 UTC 2007

Steven P. Donegan wrote:
> Well, I have ~20+ domains of my own already - but recently shifted from
> hosting everything myself to just using Yahoo for my mail. I'll be happy
> to provide 'content' in the form of schematics (PDF and native WinQcad)
> and source code files in whatever language happens to fit the project -
> for the PIC based stuff it's the CCS compiler, for the ARM stuff it's
> the gnu tool chain.

I can put together some HTML and get it all online then...

What domain name would you like? I can get it registered for 2 years for
~6ukp if its not too fancy.

Sooner or later I'll be putting some of my own code into it (waiting for
the **** CPU module to turn up...

> If I still had my static IP's and a server here I would have given Steve
> Ravet free server/bandwidth for the group - instead I just did a small
> contribution.

I have both a server and static IP but I don't think I would be able to
dedicate enough time to the list to do it justice (besides I have no
experience of being a mail admin).

Done my contribution though, hope enough comes in to keep this list
running...

> And where in the UK are you Ian?

Northwich, in Cheshire.

> I am about 5 miles from Disneyland in Southern California - which at
> this moment is indeed sunny.

nice :-)