[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Steven P. Donegan steve
Fri Feb 2 23:02:05 UTC 2007

Well - if it's not taken how about OpenEFI or OpenECU or something in
that vein. I 'own' OpenISCSI.everything if anyone wants a trade :-)

I R a dev type - don't expect me to be artistic. Fly a plane, drive or
build a race vehicle - yep - do some electronics or low-level coding -
yep - I'm your boy :-)

Not sure where Cheshire is - I've been to the UK a bunch of times - but
almost always stayed in the general vicinity of London. A bit of time in
a few towns south of there (Haven't? and wherever IBM had it's big
factory) and time millenia ago out of Aberdeen (I HATE helicopters over
the North Sea - oil platform gig)...