[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Ian Molton spyro
Fri Feb 2 23:24:26 UTC 2007

Steven P. Donegan wrote:
> Well - if it's not taken how about OpenEFI or OpenECU or something in
> that vein. I 'own' OpenISCSI.everything if anyone wants a trade :-)

all the good open_somethingefi_.org domains are gone :-(

how about openmotor.org ?

> I R a dev type - don't expect me to be artistic.

You have looked at my website, right ? :-)

> Not sure where Cheshire is - I've been to the UK a bunch of times

In the Northwest. AKA the middle of England, offset to the west a bit
but not far enough to be in wales.

> almost always stayed in the general vicinity of London.

Sorry about that...

:-)