[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Steven P. Donegan steve
Fri Feb 2 23:44:25 UTC 2007

motorhead.org doesn't resolve :-)

And sorry Ian, I have not looked at your web site :-(

I enjoyed London - beats the hell out of the Los Angeles area - and I
like the Underground and train system - both are fun diversions for LA
types :-) My train trips in England included Grenwich, Liverpool (and a
boat ride to holland), and many flights to Ireland - at the time we had
a factory in Cork.

Whatever you find I'm sure will work. I'll contribute hardware/software
designs and whatever my past experience as a hobbiest road/drag/etc
racer engine builder etc can provide.