[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Ian Molton spyro
Sat Feb 3 00:59:34 UTC 2007

Steven P. Donegan wrote:
> motorhead.org doesn't resolve :-)

LOL :-)

I'm gonna go with openmotor.org...

do you have a ssh public key I can install in order to give you access?

> And sorry Ian, I have not looked at your web site :-(

Oh don't worry, I just thought it was amusing that you commented on not
being the arty type - nor am I :-)

> I enjoyed London - beats the hell out of the Los Angeles area - and I
> like the Underground and train system - both are fun diversions for LA
> types :-)

Fair enough :-)

I'm not really a fan of big cities myself. London does have some neat
things though.

 > My train trips in England included Grenwich, Liverpool

Heh. thats within spitting distance of me...

> Whatever you find I'm sure will work. I'll contribute hardware/software
> designs and whatever my past experience as a hobbiest road/drag/etc
> racer engine builder etc can provide.

I'll do the same :)