[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Ian Molton spyro
Sat Feb 3 22:07:40 UTC 2007

Adam Wade wrote:
> --- "Steven P. Donegan" <steve at donegan.org> wrote:
>
>> I believe Ian and I are both leaning towards a
>> Philips/NPX LPC2138 CPU/MCU for the core. The dev
>> board I have for that one is an Olimex LPCH2138
>
> Good stuff.  I also stumbled over this unit:
> http://www.olimex.com/dev/lpc-mt-2138.html

Yeah, its cute. basically the same as the LPC2138 but with an LCD and
some buttons.

I am going to have another computer (gutted PDA) as a head unit, so I
dont need this kind of thing in my ECU. besides I want the ECU
underhood. I might put a serial LCD on it for error readout, but I can
do that for a lot less than the difference in board cost...