[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sat Feb 3 22:46:43 UTC 2007

Actually, come to think of it, I have some good
research-level papers on ion sensing that might be of
interest for development purposes, since they tend to
indicate what sort of information you want to gather
from the ion sensing data stream.  Let me know if you
want me to dig them up and send them over.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |