[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Steven P. Donegan steve
Sat Feb 3 23:00:00 UTC 2007

I'm glad you have this level of knowledge - tag you're it :-)

The hardware part I have prototyped already and a scope did show the
curves I expect. I will get back to that board after the data logger is
completed...