[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sun Feb 4 01:39:06 UTC 2007

--- Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> Better than that, if you send me a DSA public key
> I'll get you access to the openmotor.org account

Swank.  Email to follow.

> whats your HTML like? I would be happy for you to
> modify the pages (once they are up) if its at least
> better than the machine generated drivel we
> see everywhere :-)

My command of HTML begins and ends with the classic
tags circa 1994 or so.  I know nothing of style
sheets, but I have poked around in the guts of a few
"modern" website, and they don't look so hard to sort
(in fact, they read a bit to me, conceptually, like
PASCAL subroutines and variable callouts).  And
generally, if I futz around with something long enough
I can get it to look the way I want it to.  And I
gather this site will be more about conveying data
than being flashy and swoopy, so I don't really need
knowledge all of the whiz-bang anyhow.  So, yeah,
short answer is I can probably handle that.  :)

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |