[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Steven P. Donegan steve
Sun Feb 4 01:50:53 UTC 2007

Ian is likely crashed by now :-) We chatted until after his local
midnight. Sounds like we have a small core of folks to work on the
project(s) at hand. By my count they are a data logger/display, a
motorcycle class EFI/ignition system and a car class EFI/ignition system
- 'class' only refers to physical size.

BTW - the data logger will also have the ability to be inserted
'in-line' with the stock ECU/ECM and adjust the signals it sees before
forwarding them to the stock ECU/ECM...